As a HeartMath certified trainer, I will provide you with a thorough introduction to the resilience and energy-management model. I will mentor and coach you, according to your personal needs, and you will learn to identify what drains your energy and effectiveness and how to plug these leaks. During the 4 weeks, you will learn how to self-renew your energy and establish a new internal baseline. This new baseline will help you improve decision-making skills, composure and sense of ease and increase access to your intuition.
4 PERSONAL RESILIENCE SESSIONS
Personal Resilience Mentoring is provided by HeartMath certified coaches/trainers. We are skilled at understanding the needs of participants and helping you quickly learn and apply practical techniques so you can take charge of your work and personal lives. This series of four Building Personal Resilience mentoring sessions, provided via telephone or online via Skype, will teach you several core skills that build resilience and boost performance. You will learn to better handle stress reactions and develop more intelligent approaches to self-regulating and renewing your energy. As you increase your energy reserves, you are better able to bounce back from stressful events and build a cushion that prepares and protect you from the damaging effects of many of life’s typical stressors.
LONG-TERM BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- vitality (incl. better sleep)
- overall well-being
- mental clarity for decision-making
- emotional awareness
- sensitivity to relational issues
- ability to maintain composure in challenging situations
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES REDUCE:
- ADD / ADHD
- anxiety (incl. PTSD)
- generalized stress
- emotional eating
- physical symptoms of stress
“HeartMath has given us a double bottom line. It has reduced medical costs and it has provided our pastors with the ability to deal with stress in a very positive and productive manner. The program has clearly exceeded our expectations.” – Woody Bedell, director RCA Board of Benefits Services
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify depleting stress reactions that affect their health, performance and well-being.
- Neutralize and replace stressful reactions that erode health and mental and emotional composure and resilience.
- Regain vitality by stopping energy drains.
- Increase their ability to think clearly and find more efficient solutions to problems.
- Incorporate HeartMath’s emWave technology into personal practice (optional).
- Observe and identify personal benefits gained from applying self-regulation skills.
- Increase their ability to sustain coherence and composure in challenging situations.
- Prep before potentially stressful or challenging situations.
- Increase awareness of and sensitivity to relational issues.
- Successfully reset by shifting their physiology and reestablishing coherence and composure after stress triggers or incidents.
HeartMath Skills for Personal Effectiveness
Four Personal Resilience Sessions (1 hr each)
During the 4 week program, you will learn how to self-renew your energy and establish a new internal baseline. This new baseline will help you improve decision-making skills, composure and sense of ease and increase access to your intuition. The total cost for this program is CA$425.
*HeartMath is a registered trademark of the Institute of HeartMath. Quick Coherence is a registered trademark of Doc Childre. Inner-Ease and Heart-Focused Breathing are trademarks of Doc Childre. emWave and Inner Balance are a trademark of Quantum Intech, Inc. Source: Institute of HeartMath
Secret to Life
I believe that the secret to life lies in hitting the breaks, really slowing down and learning to understand ourselves better. You can only be at peace and feel fulfilled, when you are honest with yourself and start closing the gap between who you appear to be and who you really are. You will then discover that you are beautiful.
– Dirk Terpstra
"Simply a deep thank you for the experience this weekend. Your display of wisdom, care and love was amazing. I am so grateful that you helped us transform ourselves in the pyramid. What a treat it was to experience the retreat inside this mystic location."Francis Piche