As individuals increase their energy reserves, they are better able to bounce back from stressful events and build a cushion that prepares and protects them from the damaging effects of many of life’s typical stressors.
The content taught in this program has been shown to provide a wide range of long-term benefits, including increased:
- overall well-being
- mental clarity for decision-making
- emotional awareness
- sensitivity to relational issues
- ability to maintain composure in challenging situations
The tools and techniques taught in this program also have been shown to reduce:
- generalized stress
- physical symptoms of stress
At the end of the program, it is expected that participants will be able to:
- Identify depleting stress reactions that affect their health, performance and well-being.
- Neutralize and replace stressful reactions that erode health and mental and emotional composure and resilience.
- Regain vitality by stopping energy drains.
- Increase their ability to think clearly and find more efficient solutions to problems.
- Incorporate HeartMath’s emWave technology into personal practice (optional).
- Observe and identify personal benefits gained from applying self-regulation skills.
- Increase their ability to sustain coherence and composure in challenging situations.
- Prep before potentially stressful or challenging situations.
- Increase awareness of and sensitivity to relational issues.
- Successfully reset by shifting their physiology and reestablishing coherence and composure after stress triggers or incidents.